• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
AU CLAN LEADER BOARD
Welcome to the Official Australian Clan Leaderboards
Teamspeak: 119.252.189.11:10043 (Contact Referees)
If you would like a shot at this event, fill out this application!
Clan Name:
Clan Thread (Link)
Clan Leader's Forum Name:
Clan Leader's Skype:
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet)
All previous clan battles will be rendered invalid for ranking on this leaderboard.

I, The owner of the clan ________, Agree to all the MCSG Clan rules and 'The Process'. I will also accept all clan battles offered to my clan by clans on the AU Clan Leader board.

HOW IT WORKS
To move up a rank your clan must beat a clan that is ranked above you at the time.
If you successfully beat the clan above you you will take that clans spot.
If you are 20th you will vs 19th to get to 19th
You must accept all clan battles if you want to be on the leader boards because if you don't you could just get to number 1 and decline all clan battles and hold your position.
Inactive clans will get moved down the list as other clans win and move up.
Before applying for the AU CLAN LEADERBOARDS, a minimum of 6 members need to be in your clan and your clan must have been created two weeks prior to applying.

THE PROCESS
- Battles will be carried out on MCSG servers.
- Each battle will play under these rules with the exception of rule 14. Also, these rules will be implemented:
> No Stone Sword Tree On Valleyside University.
> Spectating is not allowed.
- The battle will be best out of 5. [First To 3]
- A minimum of one referee will spectate your clan battle
- The minimum amount of people per battle is a 4v4 with 2 backups for unexpected leaving. If a team lacks the amount of people at the date of the battle, they must play with a disadvantage for it is their fault.
- Any maps may be chosen, but must be agreed upon by both teams. If maps cannot be decided, then the 5 default maps will be: Valleyside University, SG4, TSG2, Holiday, and Highway.
- The only way to move up the leader boards is by challenging the clan above your clan. Once the enemy clan has been challenged, the battle MUST be planned within 48 hours and played within the next 7 days or your clan will automatically be moved up a spot. The same goes if a clan challenges your team. If your team is challenged, the battle MUST planned within 48 hours and played in the next 7 days or your clan will move down a spot. Once the date and time has been set, there will be NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER. If a clan declines the challenge, it will not count as a forfeit, but the clan will go down a spot.
- If a challenger clan loses to the other clan, they must wait 3 days in order to challenge them again.
- Clans can challenge clans below them, but will lose their spot and move below the challenged clan if they lose.
- There will be NO POSTPONEMENTS. Any inconveniences will be the clan's/member's fault, unless it's uncontrollable. (Ex. Server Lag, Hackers) In this case, the battle can be moved at later time, but must be finished within ONE DAY.
- Any clan must be able to clan battle AT MOST twice on one day. There might be an occasion where they will have to fight the clan they challenged and the clan that challenged them. (Ex. Rivals (Rank 3) must fight Rebels (Rank 2) and Trivium (Rank 4) on the same day, if scheduled that way.)
- Once two clans have battled, they will both send me the results of the battle. (Ex. Rebels vs Trivium - 3:2 Rebels) These results will be shown on the google doc for EVERYONE to see, but will be taken down the following week.
- The "Process" bypasses the rules stated above.

Credit to Soul/US Clan Leaderboards for the use of 'The Process'
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/us-clan-leaderboards.105943/

AU CLAN LEADER BOARD
0. Integrity
0. The Force
0. Fundamental
0. Redemption
0. Skillz
o. Precision
Spread Sheet
http://goo.gl/6YCyXq

STAFF
Staff are members of the community that agree to contribute to the threads development and help resolve any problems/disputes between clans.
Current Staff
Fluxion326
BigFella98

Referees are members of the community that agree to ref/spectate clan battles. They have the final decision on the end result of clan battles. To contact a referee, please come onto the Australian Leaderboards Teamspeak. They will be happy to help. To apply for a referee position, please contact Fluxion326 or BigFella98 on the Australian Leaderboards Teamspeak.
Current Referees
Fluxion326
BigFella98
Da_Goose22

RECENT BATTLES
No recent battles available

Last edited:

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan name: TheForce
Owners Skype (Can message it): You have me.
Thread link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/۞-the-force-reborn-au-division-۞.116890/
Owners Forums name: TheForceOfficial
I, The owner of the clan TheForce , Agree to all the MCSG Clan rules and will accept all clan battles offered to my clan by clans on the AU Clan Leader board.
I don't think i have you on skype but your clan has been accepted to the leader boards. Message me your name or add me.
Gratzz

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan name: Fundamental
Owners Skype (Can message it): ryan.knowledgeguy, swegglez.mcsg
Thread link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/¤-fundamental-au-¤.98928/
Owners Forums name: Fundamental
I, The owner of the clan Fundamental , Agree to all the MCSG Clan rules and will accept all clan battles offered to my clan by clans on the AU Clan Leader board.
APPLICATION
Clan name: #Redemption
Owners Skype (Can message it): you have it I think
Thread link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/redemption-au-clan.114024/page-17#post-1374779
Owners Forums name: starstrong
Clan name: #Skillz
Owners Skype: GrapeCiider
Thread link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/skillz-au-recruiting.119382/
Owners Forums name: GrapeCiider
You have all been ACCEPTTED
Good luck <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci