• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Servers, We Want Them.

South East Asian Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • Toughen Up

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Cheap Hosting = General lag x Australia = Very high ping

But another server I play on uses it and I get 40 MS, and 2000 KM difference. I'm happy to call that no lag.
Pmmeortellmeherethehostname?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm. I am not trying to start a flame war but I am just saying we had to deal with the servers hosted in Asia for a while and it still is playable. I think most of you will probably get less than 400ms some maybe a bit more but that is definitely playable.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm. I am not trying to start a flame war but I am just saying we had to deal with the servers hosted in Asia for a while and it still is playable. I think most of you will probably get less than 400ms some maybe a bit more but that is definitely playable.
we get 800 - 1000+ ms ,

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
we get 800 - 1000+ ms ,
Well I do not understand that seeing as i like 1000km from sydney and I get 100ms. When the servers were in singapore I was getting 500-600ms so how could our ping be so different?

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I do not understand that seeing as i like 1000km from sydney and I get 100ms. When the servers were in singapore I was getting 500-600ms so how could our ping be so different?
Asia internet better? almost everyone in Asia gets 800 or higher, but daybreak said he gets 400 - 500 ms but he always lies...

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
Clearly hasn't read all the past posts

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
GUISE STOP SAYING THAT AUSSIES HAVE TO DEAL WITH DAT LAG BEFORE. READ PAST POSTS. ALREADY DISCUSSED AND EXPLAINED. IM SO ANNOYED THAT IM GONNA DOUBLE POST WITH ALL caps.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GUISE STOP SAYING THAT AUSSIES HAVE TO DEAL WITH DAT LAG BEFORE. READ PAST POSTS. ALREADY DISCUSSED AND EXPLAINED. IM SO ANNOYED THAT IM GONNA DOUBLE POST WITH ALL caps.
Not all

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
You're just all sad that you're getting the lag we Aussies once had.
Then how much ms I got 300 now and I Am Singaporean? So I am sad about you provoking another flame war. #BlAMECRACK

Hey, so, even with a full game of iron donors, =240 USD... You realize thats the average cost for 1 US server... US servers are 10x Cheaper than other places around the world... Ive seen monthly server bills run at 1000+ USD for asian based servers... Why? Because their uncommon... Basic economics, of supply and demand... We have friends like subv3rsion and Forairan who run the hosting company MCSG uses... If they wish to chime in on the prices on Asia servers/US/EU servers... Even more, it would be If im remembering right, even singapore was a little bit cheaper than Australia, but chad made the switch because he saw the player base... Im sure if a large enough player base can be gathered, then its a possibility...
Unless the player base in Asia becomes bigger and your insulting your computer which is probably created in china and the Asia trade hub aka Singapore #vareide likes chad

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Im locking this thread because the issues have been covered, and this is now a useless flame war in which nobody wins, and you only feel its nescicary to argue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci