• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Server

Should they add one?

• Yes

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
Good day to all of you. Based on my searches there are a lot of good host in Asia. Most of them are hosted in Singapore and it said they will get a good ping like in Philippines, Cambodia, India. I recommend this if you would make one Asian server (Which I REALLY HOPE FOR) http://www.lyokohosting.com/ is an example of a good hosting in Asia. In my opinion in Asia, Singapore has the best hosting. I know a server that is hosted in Singapore and I get like 15 ping which is great. I really hope Asian server will be petitioned and change MCSG Asians for the better ;)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good day to all of you. Based on my searches there are a lot of good host in Asia. Most of them are hosted in Singapore and it said they will get a good ping like in Philippines, Cambodia, India. I recommend this if you would make one Asian server (Which I REALLY HOPE FOR) http://www.lyokohosting.com/ is an example of a good hosting in Asia. In my opinion in Asia, Singapore has the best hosting. I know a server that is hosted in Singapore and I get like 15 ping which is great. I really hope Asian server will be petitioned and change MCSG Asians for the better ;)
Finally, someone does some research to support the idea.

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
This would benefit the connection for many Asian players in the community which most usually lives in Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, etc. Everyone who lives in Asia would get 'bad' connection/ping to all the servers now (US/EU/CA/AU). I think servers located in Asia should be made instead of SouthAmerica/New Zealand (No offense or hate, its my opinion) because players who live in South America could play on US/CA servers and New Zealand players could play in AU. They would probably get about 100-200 ping which is about twice better than players living in Asia playing on US/EU/CA/AU servers, which I think most players living in Asia like me get about:

US: 180-300 ping/ms
EU: 270-450 ping/ms
CA: 200-330 ping/ms
AU: 230-350 ping/ms

Most Asian players know that Asia was once there and was closed because of the lack of players and donations given to the servers but we would like a second chance to have it running again. I'm sure with the amount of Asian players on the other servers we could bring Asia back up and running as players in Asia doesn't really have a PvP Server to play on to make a home enjoying Minecraft.

I understand that making a server is Asia would be costly and difficult. It would require a set of more mods and stuff but weMCGamer players who live in Asia are still here and of course alive to support the server and help the community around us. Please consider on this comment/reply and I think a voting poll should be made on the revival of the AS servers. Also I'm not hating on other replies on hosting on other locations or disrespecting players who live in other places so please no flame or hate <3.

I originally posted this here:

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/if-mcgamer-could-host-anywhere.177754/page-13#post-1888896

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
This would benefit the connection for many Asian players in the community which most usually lives in Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, etc. Everyone who lives in Asia would get 'bad' connection/ping to all the servers now (US/EU/CA/AU). I think servers located in Asia should be made instead of SouthAmerica/New Zealand (No offense or hate, its my opinion) because players who live in South America could play on US/CA servers and New Zealand players could play in AU. They would probably get about 100-200 ping which is about twice better than players living in Asia playing on US/EU/CA/AU servers, which I think most players living in Asia like me get about:

Most Asian players know that Asia was once there and was closed because of the lack of players and donations given to the servers but we would like a second chance to have it running again. I'm sure with the amount of Asian players on the other servers we could bring Asia back up and running as players in Asia doesn't really have a PvP Server to play on to make a home enjoying Minecraft.

I understand that making a server is Asia would be costly and difficult. It would require a set of more mods and stuff but weMCGamer players who live in Asia are still here and of course alive to support the server and help the community around us. Please consider on this comment/reply and I think a voting poll should be made on the revival of the AS servers. Also I'm not hating on other replies on hosting on other locations or disrespecting players who live in other places so please no flame or hate <3.

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/if-mcgamer-could-host-anywhere.177754/page-13#post-1888896
This is completely true.

Quantum
Reaction score
Generally, Asia servers are denied due to the low amount of players on them. We had one, but barely anyone played on it. Now, the population of Asia people who want to play MCGamer is dramatically lower than it was when we first denied these servers. On the other hand, it's still worth looking into and seeing if many people would play. Same goes for South America servers, except there is more of a player base in South America.
It's a good thing that there are not many players. :3 You can get eZ wins on 6 players arenas. :D

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
But. Please any mods ChadTheDJ please if you're reading this please petition it. I can explain you everything!

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score

I made a poll and 88% of people voted for Asian server. Come on.. You see it guys.. I'm not the only one.. Please. I'm trying to make this thread active.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
What are you trying to say? How about try changing AU? If not... Please.. I really want Asia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci