Quantcast
  1. We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.

Asian Server

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by LethalStats, Apr 24, 2015.

?

Should they add one?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    83.8%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LethalStats

LethalStats Survivor

Hello MCGamers. I would just like to suggest an Asian Server. Still don't understand? What I am trying to say is this. There is a Europe server, US server, AU Server, CA Server. Hmm.. I think there is missing.. Oh yes!! Asia, right? Do you know that half of MCG are Asian. Example: Me, mxs14, LandlordNebula, TeamShapeYou, ItsKT. A lot of Asian. The sad thing is.. we are forced to play with this ugly ping. You don't even know the struggle. As you can see. Canadian servers are really near (well actually near, beside US) to US. Why not change it to AS? Like, dude.. Canadian server is like useless. Few players there. I swear.. If you make Asian server. It'll be KABOOM. It's not fun playing with bad ping honestly. Before there was an AS server. But everything was still crap. Please. MCG will get a lot of players when there is Asian server. Chad, please look at this. Asian are like the best in mathematics yet they will calculate the good ping in Asian servers. Like look. Seriously. Pleaseeee. We need AS Servers. Americans rekking us. I swear. Please make one. You really don't understand struggle. See those Americans are enjoying good ping. And Asians? Nahh. Just calculating their ping if there was an Asian server. I'm not even joking. Please I'm really begging. If Asian server was made. MCG will be better, more players and happy Asians. Please I need a good response. It's really hard for asians.
    Sincerely yours,
    xToggle

MattZeeX, Dylanmatt214 and mxs14 like this.
  2. mxs14

mxs14
    Diamond

/toggle as.mcgamer.net xD

RvngeOG and Dylanmatt214 like this.
  3. SuperMCSam

SuperMCSam Career

Agreeed :p I really need one where I get ping like Orchestra (RIP)

4. Scott

Scott
    VIP

Generally, Asia servers are denied due to the low amount of players on them. We had one, but barely anyone played on it. Now, the population of Asia people who want to play MCGamer is dramatically lower than it was when we first denied these servers. On the other hand, it's still worth looking into and seeing if many people would play. Same goes for South America servers, except there is more of a player base in South America.

DJ Kitty likes this.
  5. LethalStats

LethalStats Survivor

You never know sir. That was a long time ago. It's 2015 now. Again, you never know.

SuperMCSam likes this.
  6. FreddyBones

FreddyBones Career

If the japs would play on them then there would a decent and sufficient amount of Asian players. Sadly they don't. Without the japs we are not even near 10% of the MCGamer community.

SuperMCSam likes this.
  7. LethalStats

LethalStats Survivor

I don't get your point. In any matter. There are a lot of Filipinos, Indonesians, Singaporeans, Koreans, Malaysians. and most of the time.. Japanese. Asians had a huge step on joining the MCGamer community.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    Yured, Dylanmatt214 and SuperMCSam like this.
  8. Aidan

Aidan
    Platinum

racist

SnipahTriickz likes this.
  9. LethalStats

LethalStats Survivor

I'm racist?

10. Electrix

Electrix Peacekeeper

It's not happening unless every Asian player basically buys Platunum or Quantum. I don't understand why people think what worked once will work again. Knowing the hypocritical changes to MCG, though, someone will change their mind and suddenly all the mods will support it.

11. LethalStats

LethalStats Survivor

We, Asians are not rich. We're not Americans like you all. If we could donate we would.

SnipahTriickz and Dylanmatt214 like this.
  12. Electrix

Electrix Peacekeeper

Which is why AS flopped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.