• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asian Server

Should they add one?

• Yes

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers. I would just like to suggest an Asian Server. Still don't understand? What I am trying to say is this. There is a Europe server, US server, AU Server, CA Server. Hmm.. I think there is missing.. Oh yes!! Asia, right? Do you know that half of MCG are Asian. Example: Me, mxs14, LandlordNebula, TeamShapeYou, ItsKT. A lot of Asian. The sad thing is.. we are forced to play with this ugly ping. You don't even know the struggle. As you can see. Canadian servers are really near (well actually near, beside US) to US. Why not change it to AS? Like, dude.. Canadian server is like useless. Few players there. I swear.. If you make Asian server. It'll be KABOOM. It's not fun playing with bad ping honestly. Before there was an AS server. But everything was still crap. Please. MCG will get a lot of players when there is Asian server. Chad, please look at this. Asian are like the best in mathematics yet they will calculate the good ping in Asian servers. Like look. Seriously. Pleaseeee. We need AS Servers. Americans rekking us. I swear. Please make one. You really don't understand struggle. See those Americans are enjoying good ping. And Asians? Nahh. Just calculating their ping if there was an Asian server. I'm not even joking. Please I'm really begging. If Asian server was made. MCG will be better, more players and happy Asians. Please I need a good response. It's really hard for asians.
Sincerely yours,
xToggle

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Agreeed :p I really need one where I get ping like Orchestra (RIP)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Generally, Asia servers are denied due to the low amount of players on them. We had one, but barely anyone played on it. Now, the population of Asia people who want to play MCGamer is dramatically lower than it was when we first denied these servers. On the other hand, it's still worth looking into and seeing if many people would play. Same goes for South America servers, except there is more of a player base in South America.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
You never know sir. That was a long time ago. It's 2015 now. Again, you never know.
If the japs would play on them then there would a decent and sufficient amount of Asian players. Sadly they don't. Without the japs we are not even near 10% of the MCGamer community.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
If the japs would play on them then there would a decent and sufficient amount of Asian players. Sadly they don't. Without the japs we are not even near 10% of the MCGamer community.
I don't get your point. In any matter. There are a lot of Filipinos, Indonesians, Singaporeans, Koreans, Malaysians. and most of the time.. Japanese. Asians had a huge step on joining the MCGamer community.

Last edited:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not happening unless every Asian player basically buys Platunum or Quantum. I don't understand why people think what worked once will work again. Knowing the hypocritical changes to MCG, though, someone will change their mind and suddenly all the mods will support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci