• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any Tool can help save a video from MCPE

Reaction score
What do you mean by save a video?
Like record a video on Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
I think I get what you mean. If you want to know how to record videos on Minecraft PE, there are a couple of ways you can go about doing this. First of all, if you have an apple device there are a few apps that you can use if you search up screen recorder in the app store. As far as android, that is a bit more complicated. You would have to root your device to be able to download a screen recorder. Rooting your device basically means letting your advice be at its full potential. This however, is very dangerous and may mess up your device. Also, if you have a warranty it will make it deactivate since you rooted it. Hoped this helped. If you have any other questions start a conversation with me :)

Nickrobin123

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. I search Google myself but in fact very few recording apps are available from the App Store. Oh, forget to say I use iPhone 6.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci