• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AntiCheat false positive

finalfred

Spectator
Reaction score
Server Number AND Locale: eu13 (veride)
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch): Lobby
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: 3~7 people waiting

While bored, waiting for people to show up, I was sprint-jumping from one block onto a glass fence. When I hit the glass-pane fence my client started glitching a bit, and I got a message from AntiCheat saying hacks are not allowed on this server, if I continue to use hacks action will be taken. I have no mods that modify movement in any way, so the AntiCheat threw a false positive.

To be exact, I was in the lobby on the chiseled stone brick at (+1677,47,-737) and was jumping to the glass pane fence that makes up the barrier around the water pool.

NOTE: I did not get banned, so I'm not trying to 'prove my innocence' or anything silly like that. I'm just trying to point out a bug.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
No offense, but AntiCheat is a bit strange since sprinting was added.... It still reports everyone even a little laggy and sprinting at the same time as a hacker, because they move different to other people. Don't mind, as long as you don't hack, you won't get banned for AntiCheat raging a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci