• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice to see you got a hacker on your roster LOL FvzzyCookieSG hacks btw My friends and I have more than enough evidence to prove he hacks should have a ban coming his way

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice to see you got a hacker on your roster LOL FvzzyCookieSG hacks btw My friends and I have more than enough evidence to prove he hacks should have a ban coming his way
okay not like that would do anything to anyone. It's a shared community account just get outa here rand. Go back to spamming outset's thread.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is a shared account... you say that yet you never showed the evidence, leave our thread. -I_StoleYourBae

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
It is a shared account... you say that yet you never showed the evidence, leave our thread. -I_StoleYourBae
1st. I do not have the direct evidence of him/her hacking my friend does I just saw them hacking.
2nd. I did not know it was a community account sorry.
3rd. I am sorry I did not mean to cause any flame I was just stating my personal opinion sorry I will leave.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Saltywood27 Or LukeM15
Nickname: Luke Or Salty
Wins: 439
Ratio: No Idea atm
Maps your good at: Valley SG4 Sg Highway and more i don't really want to list i'm good at about every map
Previous Clans: Tigers and others i can't remember
Why do you want to join?: Because i feel i can help you guys out with anything i can do. and i feel like i can do a lot of stuff by helping even if i have
Wtf, when did you come back? Xd

FranciscoMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Instant with a q
Nickname:Instant
Wins:hundreds
Ratio:juan out of juan like, churro?
Maps your good at:idk I play kohi
Previous Clans:potent
Why do you want to join?:Sell my frijoles to u mtiqas.

EnderGodHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Zetrixe
Nickname: (Idc) JUst don't call me innapriate crap.
Ratio: 1/4
Maps your good at: All of them
Previous Clans: All of them
Why do you want to join?: Cuz im gud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member