• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amaterasu-Build Team (RECRUITING NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlanggo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: hlanggo

Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu?
I want to do something different in Minecraft, and my friends encouraged me to do this as well.

How long have you worked with Terraforming?
Not too long but I can make paths, trees, and other environment stuff.

Are you familiar with WorldEdit? VoxelSniper?
I am familiar with WorldEdit except for the copy and paste part, but I am not too familiar with VoxelSniper.

Post pictures of your terraforming: (Didn't have worldedit at the time so i wasn't able to make a mountain)
2015-05-16_17.48.37.png 2015-05-16_17.26.37.png
Anything else you would like to tell us?
Not really at the moment, but thank you for asking. :)

I, hlanggo, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

YoshiRS

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I want to make this build team bigger
How long have you built in Minecraft?2 years
What kind of building styles fit you best? Medieval / Fantasy
Post pictures of your builds:http://gyazo.com/6522288473d0b14898d45c86066953e7
Anything else you would like to tell us? I rarely open Mcgamer.net so please reply me through email : [email protected]

Dakphantom1231

Spectator
Reaction score

Skype:Not yet. Even though I can get it easily. I also have kik.
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu?: I've always liked building. I would show my new epic buildings to my cousins every week.
How long have you built in Minecraft?: I been building alone in minecraft PE for 2 years. I also have minecraft PC, but I barely get on. I do get on when there are important jobs like this.
What kind of building styles fit you best?: I'm best at castles, mansions, and houses.
Post pictures of your builds: http://imgur.com/evINBbe
Anything else you would like to tell us? Can only get on during no-school days. At grandma's house from 7:00-6:00. Bedtime: 10:00 or 11:00 pm

I, Darkphantom1231 , pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Last edited:

carlocoolcat10

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder - Open
Builders are in charge of building us our structures and main features, such as houses, libraries, airships, anything that has to do with building. Copy and paste the application below to apply:

Minecraft IGN: Arezos
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? Cause I have been looking on joining a build team cause I am very good at making spawns and I have been making spawns for a while now.
How long have you built in Minecraft? 1 and a half years
What kind of building styles fit you best? Exterior Designer
Post pictures of your builds: I will show u when u add me on Skype cause i have a bunch of them
Anything else you would like to tell us? Nothing much I have been building for a while now... so just contact me and that would be great

I, [Arezos], pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

PriscillaPixelz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PriscillaPixelz
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I really enjoy Minecraft and all of its buildish features so to work with a team and combine 3 things I love is just the ultimate best!
How long have you built in Minecraft? 1 year
What kind of building styles fit you best? Houses, Buildings, and Outdoor landscaping
Post pictures of your builds: http://priscillapixelz.imgur.com/all/
Anything else you would like to tell us? Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to apply!

I, PriscillaPixelz, pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: LightGlre
Skype: It is Private, I dont give it out, Unless needed too.
Why do you want to be a part of Amaterasu? I want to be apart of Amaterasu because i looks like a great build team, I am a former Trial of the Build Team TE, and Former member of the team Aerius, I left both of them due to school, But i think this build team is the one for me.
How long have you built in Minecraft? 2 years.
What kind of building styles fit you best? Interior, any.
Post pictures of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/H27qA
Anything else you would like to tell us? Hi xD

I, [Ryan], pledge that I will work with Amaterasu to my fullest to create a fun and creative environment and that any action or mistake unapproved by our team could remove you from our team.

Menno4802

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Menno. I am 17 years old and my skype is menno018. i have 2 minecraft accounts and together with my friend we make alot of awesome things. i would like to show you alot of what we build. I will add one screenshot ( cause i cant add more ) check out PlanetMC member LamboPlays and MultYxX for more info.

i will asure you that its wurth it and i hope you guys will accept me :)
x Menno

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread locked and moved to the Archived Build Teams section of the forums due to inactivity. If the owner would like for this thread to be re-opened, simply send me a PM and we can sort things out c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci