• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Allowed/Disallowed Mods on MCGamer [UPDATED]

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
How long does it take to sit down and go over pros and cons of uhc essentials and vote? Why can't this be done now?

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all i don't know if that is a joke, but probably.
This thread is posted BEFORE huahwi uploaded a video and that "Quack Pro" was there before Huahwi uploaded a video.
oh yeah lel
maybe he edited when it when huahwi uploaded idk :?

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
Im not sure what this whole thing about Huahwi is? Please inform me?
He named a video with the title "Quack pro" and in the thread says that more than Quack Pro is not allowed.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
He named a video with the title "Quack pro" and in the thread says that more than Quack Pro is not allowed.
I was not aware of. I made this thread before that video came out. But you ARE allowed to use QUACK PRO. It says, and I quote "Increased FOV goes over the normal Quack pro, which extends your field of view." If the field of view is increased, then it is not allowed.

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
I was not aware of. I made this thread before that video came out. But you ARE allowed to use QUACK PRO. It says, and I quote "Increased FOV goes over the normal Quack pro, which extends your field of view." If the field of view is increased, then it is not allowed.
I made a mistake i was supposed to say "You are not allowed to use more that Quack Pro". And i am saying that it is not QUACK PRO it is QUAKE PRO

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. Rip me. I just saw that I type "Quack Pro" instead of "Quake Pro" my bad people. :p Simple mistake.

ComboCreator

Tribute
Reaction score
can't we just have vanilla? like honestly just ban anyone who has any modifications, i can code something that simple ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci