• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Warm Welcoming c:

Reaction score
What the hell is this guy talking about?
Hey guys, it's now been a offical month since my arrival on the forums and community and I have not yet done a Welcoming thread. Yes it could be a little late for it- but hey, who really cares right?

So I basically have no idea what I do on these things so I'll just right about me and how I got to forums? :D

My name is Josh and I come from the land of Australia. I am currently 12 working my way up to 13 on June 7th 2015.
My interests would be the followings;
Tennis
Gaming
League of Legends
Minecraft
Programming (Nerd ;P)
Forums!

The reason I basically got into the forums was because I saw people like Mooclan Pearlyyy Nirmit|NirmitPlays who were huge on the forums and community. Then the next up coming fourmers _JustHyperion_ CrispDesire
So really I wanted people to finally like me as who I am.

Anyway everyone give Me *yay* a Warm Welcoming =))

Is this still useless Pearlyyy xD

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The conversation that I had with you wasn't meant to insult you in anyway, but just to help and advise you on what skills you could use. I guess it wasn't that worded perfectly since I was in a way rushing, but nevertheless, here's an official welcome from me :) Hai lol I love playing tennis even though I am bad ahaha

Reaction score
The conversation that I had with you wasn't meant to insult you in anyway, but just to help and advise you on what skills you could use. I guess it wasn't that worded perfectly since I was in a way rushing, but nevertheless, here's an official welcome from me :) Hai lol I love playing tennis even though I am bad ahaha
I haven't played tennis for a while so I'm rusty, anyways thanks!
Roger Federer c:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Why hello there, Josh-from-the-land-of-Australia! :3
I'm heartened to hear that you're enjoying your time within the MCGamer community :D

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome! I don't like warm things though... Cold things are better in my personal opinion :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci