• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Tryhards Guide to MCSG

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Look at Crow97 and Jordyy (#2 on the LB) 2 players at ranks you would probably never achieve yet they've had there sword at slot 5. A lot of top tier players come from AU and try out new things a lot of the strategies you know now a days probably originated in AU before becoming popular through US players finding it out months later.
croe and jordy are also pretty bad. having your sword on 5 doesn't effect you when your 5 team is boosting you though. :///

also no au players are good anymore lets be real. the only top tier players from au are like darkrai, dan, stigjam, kytria and maybe some more idk

u know nothing about mcsg, especially au if u think au make strats LOL

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That bow god counter doesn't work on me. Sometimes I just don't miss.

(Some secret bow tips)

Try and fully charge back ur bow if they are varying 1 and 2 chargebacks and shoot them when they are charging back there bow then quick step left or right.

Don't feel obliged to shoot an arrow as soon as u pull it back. Sometimes I wait a few seconds before shooting the enemy which causes them to strafe which gives u more stability on the floors. As soon as the player turns shoot and don't wait another millisecond.

Another thing is that when a "pinger" is pushing u into an uncomfortable landscape DO NOT!!! Go into sword but hold the bow due to getting more damage per second ultimately giving u a better health. Ok so now they have realised there in a bow lock so they turn the other way to back out, now u whip out ur sword for a few easy hits while they are turning around usually critting them out.

That bow tactic is not defensive it's just holding ur ground. I personally don't play defensive but rather slow paced offence. It's hard to comprehend what slow paced offence is but if u are to ever fight me u will totally understand what I mean.

Reaction score
Do not ever engage in a sword battle with them
I get worse than average ms yet the only ping abusers are the least of my worries. I think you should actually do a guide on how to hack considering that's the only technique you can use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci