• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Bac's Goodbye ~

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jake most of you know me as SportsFan or Sportz. So I've been in this community for about 3 years, it's probably been one of the most memorable journey I've had. So i'll give you a basic rundown of my journey here on these servers.

≡≡≡

So it all started around December 27, 2012. I had just gotten a brand new custom made computer for christmas. I had been watching paulsoaresjr for awhile been obsessing over a game called "Minecraft" I was so hype when I looked in my stocking for christmas and seeing that there was a $25 Minecraft Card in there. So I downloaded minecraft right away and played survival for a few weeks, I started realizing it was getting alittle bit boring. So in February I searched up on google for some minecraft survival games servers. The first thing I came across was "MCSG", at the time there were no hubs, there were about 20-30 servers for CA. (The only thing I played when I was new.) So everytime someone died they would stay in the game to just see who won, no rage quitting or anything. I was really bad, I had no clue what commands / tiers were at the time. One day I was getting ready to start a game and I was looking for someone to team with, then I met my first friend on minecraft, his name was kidkidman. Me and him were the best of friends for a good year and a half. Things started happening to him IRL and we lost touch. From then on I got about 100-200 wins a couple weeks, and in no time I got to 1k wins like that. I was getting bored of just 2 teaming and stuff, so I started to browse the forums and see what different things there were to do on the servers. Then I came across my first clan, Paradox led by FatalBadzz and Drake , some of my good friends still to this day. We were a huge tryhard clan from CA and we'd do anything to win, like anything. About 1 month into the clan, someone by the name of Fuzzycookie joined. Me and him talked all the time. Soon enough we decided to leave Paradox and create #Aqualites. I met so many cool people at the time like my good friend Dimond1646MCSG us three would always tryhard mcsg together. That clan lasted a good week (lol). So I went back to Paradox and met someone by the name of cf918 he joined the clan because him and Drake became friends from a random CA game. Me and cf918 disliked each other for a bit due to the fact that I abused the fist glitch a lot and he threatened to get me banned quite a few times. But we made up and became great friends. There is where I met ConnorW and 101TheCreator some of the coolest people I had met in the community. Then is when it happened. cf918 left Paradox to create a clan called "Rivals" on January 1st, 2014. The original name was going to be called "Arrival" but my bud Drake made the banner 'Rivals'... | cf918 Drake Jspwn ConnorW and Shanrrbananrr and I were all in a skype call trying to tell corey how to make the thread :p. He finally made it and we got so many applicants within the first few days, like DayDuskDawn, PancakeKojo, KiwiPitcher18, etc. Drake , Shan and I were getting alittle frustrated with a few members in Rivals and we soon left after 2 weeks to make a clan called "Odious", I feel ashamed to talk about this due to the bad rep it had, but to be honest this clan was so much fun. Drake & I soon got into a huge argument with Shan and ended up leaving. We of course went back to Rivals and by that time they had grown into a 8-0 clan that had no losses. That is where I met CaliSwag , oper , JusticeDog , and lil_chamona, great friends of mine. We strived to become well known in the community. So we applied for Techaton's Clan Wars Season 2. We battled our way through "ThePast" and soon enough "CyanVolts" then we had to go up against Vanguard (before known as Sovereign.) We were alittle worried about the whole battle but we did a great job and ended up beating them making our ways into the Finals against Prodigious. We ended up losing 3-1, but we were so fortunate for making it that far. And that is how Rivals sort of became known. After that some good friends of mine BlueCaptain Timezones iBearHD joined the clan and we had the balls to challenge Forgotten, probably MCSG's best known clan. After an intense battle we ended up postponing 3-3. We resumed the battle about a week later and ending up losing a close 4-5. Everyone was so down about getting our first loss. We were 18-1. We soon used that loss to encourage us to practice more and strive to beat them. We lasted for a good 6 months, we disbanded around June 2014. That's when I was feeling frisky and wanted to apply for a more known clan. I applied for Rebels during June of 2014 along with my friend BulletJC and Uwem . We all 3 got trial and were so hyped for our future in the clan. I met great friends like Maxypie , myruhh7 , Jccandfriends , Spellyy , rexxyy , Ag | Alex , Cern and even more people. Soon after that BulletJC and I left to return to our home "Rivals" which was rebanded by cf918 he was soon forced to quit by his parents and left BulletJC and I to lead it. We led it to #1 on the USCL numerous times and got the battles wins up to 60. There is where I met my best friends in MCSG. I met AttackDog91 , 7zu , Noofy , @Vyux, Ray , AviEddy, Hks, xxSPUxx , Hound , etc. That lasted until December of 2014. During the course of Rivals a new clan named "Legacy" emerged, led by Zeno and Exodus some great friends of mine. AttackDog91 and I joined that clan and soon enough I got officer. That was a huge honor to me at the time. I'm so glad I joined that clan too. We made it to the Finals in Clan Wars Season 4, once again going up against Triton (Prodigious). We lost but then again it was a fun time. I met so many great friends like ChrisComedies , KingTut , ForceHacks , WalkerRed , Revolosity, Eskild , AuroraVersion2 , Nanoes , Techaton . I left that made a run off of Rivals called Valiance with the same people from Rivals that lasted about a month. I joined back to Rebels for my 2nd time, Left to join Alliance led by CrimsonAura & I. That was super randy, jk it was really fun thats where I made tons of good friends. Then my friends Skill radodim & I went to make Vendetta which was an amazing clan xSwifftyHD Techaton Moodkip Elite Nanoes Juggernaut . Then went back to Rebels once again lmao. That was my final trip and that is where I ended at.

≡≡≡

I'd like to thank cf918 & Drake for what they did for me and where I went in my course of mcsg.

Maxypie & Jccandfriends - Thanks for being great leaders and amazing friends throughout mcsg.

Justin / Bullet AttackDog91 Noofy 7zu - Some of my OG friends.

@RIVALS SQUAD - We still chill but you guys were the coolest squad / group of people I met.

Sander Austin_HG Scout StealthyGamer Battey Callum & ALL my chill EU friends thanks for having me around in that community.

@MY FRIENDS - Thanks for hanging with me through it all.

If I didn't mention you, that doesn't mean I don't like you - Just forgot about you, but you know who you are.

≡≡≡

Once again thanks for giving me a chance within clans & helping with tons of things. I hope I impacted the community a tad bit. You might see me a hangin on the forums or in a mcsg game once or twice.

~ Jake signing off ~

Once a bacca always a bacca -ASFJerome

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Noooooo :(

Pls, we were just about to make a bunch of fun revisions to clans. We could use some cool peeps to stick around

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, Sportz. You were big in the clan community and made a pretty big impact on it when there were troubling times with clans. Once again, sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck in your future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci