• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

6 player requirement for Quarter Quell.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
What about 8, or 10 instead? 6 could be used to win farm, or get easy wins.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
What about 8, or 10 instead? 6 could be used to win farm, or get easy wins.
I think 8 or 10 is an even boundary between 6 and 12, I find it that if there is around 12 people, that is when the servers start to fill up the most.

MintyFreshhJon

Spectator
Reaction score
I think 8 or 10 is an even boundary between 6 and 12, I find it that if there is around 12 people, that is when the servers start to fill up the most.
But what I'm saying is that the servers never get up to 12 whenever I play. I think 8-10 would be good. That's just my opinion though. If the lobbies fill up quickly during the day and it's easy to get a full lobby then why not leave it lower for the people that can only play when there aren't a lot of people.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
But what I'm saying is that the servers never get up to 12 whenever I play. I think 8-10 would be good. That's just my opinion though. If the lobbies fill up quickly during the day and it's easy to get a full lobby then why not leave it lower for the people that can only play when there aren't a lot of people.
I'm actually starting to think they should go from 25 servers, down to maybe 10 or 15, because they NEVER fill up.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
6 would be a bit too little because a good player could play for a couple hours and get around 50 wins if it was 6 players. It is totally possible because most games won't be too long.
Exactly how I got #1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci