• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Rows Of Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score

The Beginning of a Game is one of the most crucial moments of decision you can make, and one of the most fun, so why not make it more interesting? I propose editing the chests in the next version of the current map and version to come to be in a pattern similar to the chests above. The outer chests would have lesser items leaving the great items for the 4 chests in the center. Just an Idea but i think it could make the start of the games more exciting :D

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score

The Beginning of a Game is one of the most crucial moments of decision you can make, and one of the most fun, so why not make it more interesting? I propose editing the chests in the next version of the current map and version to come to be in a pattern similar to the chests above. The outer chests would have lesser items leaving the great items for the 4 chests in the center. Just an Idea but i think it could make the start of the games more exciting :D
this is a great idea it gives more of a reason and more intense gameplay instead run to chest then run away. Now it gives players some choices

Curtis111

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a great idea! I can see the center chests causing a lot of deaths in the beginning which would make it more fun and intense.

Reaction score
Great idea but it would also give the careers a huge advantage because they always camp at the spawn so it could make the strong strong :p

jru4298

Spectator
Reaction score
I love this idea, completely agreeing with unh20050 and how it would create more options than the usual get chest items, run away, then comeback. Hope they add this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci