• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 Tips For Becoming Better at MCSG!

Did these tips help

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sort of

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PurplePepzi

Tribute
Reaction score
10 TIPS FOR BECOMING BETTER AT MCSG!
OK so you probably clicked this thread because you wanted to know how to get better at MCSG? Well your in luck because after playing for a year now I am going to tell you the tips I use to play well and more importantly win and enjoy the game!

Number 10: Try to get a decent fps rate around 60-80 is good enough. 40 is manageable anything less and you may struggle! You can improve your FPS through running low quality settings or, running MC (Minecraft) through a game booster such as Razer game booster!
Number 9: Know how to utilise most of MCSG's various items e.g.: The fishing rod and flint and steel. Knowing how to use these will improve your pvp and ultimately help you to become better!

Number 8: Chest routes are really important, in most pvp situations skill is thrown out the window! and your armour and sword all round gear counts. Think about it you could be really good with leather armour and stone sword but still struggle to kill a noob with full iron and a diamond sword. Try to get chest routes for the more popular maps you can get these through experience. or do it the easy way and go on youtube. :D
Number 7: Team with more experienced friends (yes teaming is annoying but were all hypocrites as we've all teamed more than once and most of all it can be really fun!)
However try to team with real life friends so you can communicate easier. Once your good enough through teaming try playing solo! it will feel like a whole different game (In a good way of course!)

Number 6: Make smart decisions. this ones pretty self explanatory...
But for people who need a example here is one.
If you have nothing but a wooden axe don't fight someone with full iron and a stone sword
._.

Number 5: Do not rage!!! If you die don't rage it only makes you play worse. Keep a cool head and move on.

Number 4: Play on the server relative to your region e.g. If you like in the UK like me then play on the EU servers! live in the USA then play on the US servers
Number 3: Take breaks. When you play try not to play 15-20 games in a row. Especially if you keep losing. Play 5 games in a row then take a 15 min break come back and you'll be playing better again in no time!

Number 2: F5 Is key! F5 is where you can look behind you and see whos behind you and what's going on behind you. In many fights I have found this saving my life and helping me to win!

Number 1: Drum roll!!!!! Enjoy what your doing! if you find yourself playing competitively all the time you'll begin not to enjoy the game. Dont get me wrong but im very competitive myself but not all the time. Sometime I find when im playing for fun I win the most!

FOR MORE TIPS LIKE THESE AND PVP TIPS HEAD TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/user/PurplePepzi
I HOPE THESE TIPS HELP YOU TO GET BETTER SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No I completely disagree...it's simple you have to be one with the potato and channel the rainbow and your all set :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci