We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.
Break out the fireworks and get ready to rumble!
- Genre Casual
- Complexity Low
Temporary removed, click here for more details.
Break out the fireworks and get ready to rumble! Rocket Rumble pits players against one another in a fast-paced free for all akin to Quake or Unreal Tournament. Keep your head down and your finger on the mouse button as the fireworks fly with each new round. Shoot rockets to score kills. Move quickly to stay alive. Collect power-ups to gain an advantage. Rack up as many kills as you can to win the round. In this adrenaline-filled gamemode, the best rocketeer wins.
Key Points: Rules & Gameplay
- Each player spawns with a Firework item, which will launch rockets at opposing players.
- Each player’s health is reduced to three hearts. Being hit by a rocket or a rocket’s splash damage decreases the player’s hearts by one.
- Score points by killing other players with your rocket or its splash damage.
- Powerups, such as triple damage and super speed, spawn on the pressure plates across the map. Use them to gain the advantage.
- The first player to reach the score limit wins the round.