We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.
Paintball, deathmatch, and a colorful twist!
- Genre Casual
- Complexity Moderate
Temporary removed, click here for more details.
Paintball, deathmatch, and a colorful twist! Select your class, enter the arena, and prepare for an intense round of color-coded deathmatch. But here’s the catch: you can only score points when you kill players that are standing on your color. Shoot color-splash eggs at the ground to cover the area in your color, then finish them off with your primary weapon. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages in combat, so choose wisely. Strategy, tactics, and good aim will reign supreme in Color Zone.
Key Points: Rules & Gameplay
- At the start of each round, each player must choose a class. This class will determine their paintball weapon.
- Upon spawning in the arena, each player will have a colored block in their inventory that corresponds to their color in-game. Note that each time you die, you are assigned a new color.
- Mark your color on the ground below your opponent with the color-splash eggs.
- Kill enemies with your primary weapon, be it a rifle, shotgun, or grenade launcher. Killing an enemy while they stand on your color earns you a point.
- The first to 25 points wins the round.